Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The unused blog changes form...

I am changing the system (or lack of system) that I previously had in place for this blog.

Ugh... no one would be happy reading that sentence.  

The point is I am going to start keeping this blog as a food and wine note system for myself.  I plan to post about bottles of wine, meals, and other things that I (or you... if you exist) can reference.  The goal will be to include a combination of my impressions and factual info... typical characteristics of California chardonnay, the restaurant owners side projects or training, etc.

Education for myself.  Hopefully some of it will be educational for others (or at the very least entertaining).  

So... there it is... The Goal.  Once again... away we go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home